Professor of Spanish
Office: Bliss Building 321
Phone: (609) 771-2899
Dr. Morin’s CV (updated 10.09)
- Beginning Spanish I, II and III
- SPA 215 Spanish Phonetics
- SPA 219 Spanish for Medical Purposes
- SPA 350 Introduction to Spanish Linguistics
- SPA 372 History of the Spanish Language
- SPA 351 Introduction to Spanish/English Translation
- Faculty sponsor for numerous independent studies and self-designed majors in languages and linguistics
- 1997 PhD, Hispanic Linguistics, Georgetown University, Washington, D.C.
- 1983 MA, Spanish Philology, Middlebury College
- 1982 BA, Modern Languages and Linguistics, summa cum laude, University of Maryland Baltimore County
- Vocabulary acquisition, the teaching of Phonetics, Linguistic borrowing and Spanish/English language contact on the Internet.