Office: Bliss Building 303
Phone: (609) 771-2890
Dr. Didi-Ogren holds a joint appointment in World Languages & Cultures and Sociology & Anthropology.
- Japanese language courses at all levels
- Gender and Language (annually)
- Introduction to Linguistic Anthropology (annually)
- FSP: Language in Society (occasionally)
- Interactional sociolinguistics, discourse analysis, language and power, gender and language, Japan.
- Pragmatics in foreign-language teaching
- B.A. in Japanese Studies – Earlham College
- M.A. in East Asian Languages and Cultures – University of Illinois
- M.A. and Ph.D. in (Linguistic) Anthropology – University of Texas at Austin