The Department of World Languages and Cultures offers minors in Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Linguistics, and Spanish. The minor typically consists of 5 course units, although the requirements vary for the intensive language programs. A minimum grade of C- is required in all courses taken to fulfill the minor requirements.
There are two ways to submit your minor application:
Submit your form in person
Come to the WLC office in Bliss 328, pick up the form, complete it on the spot, get the department chair’s signature, and then take it to submit at Records and Registration in Green Hall 112.
Submit your form digitally
1. Download and save the Change of Minor or Course of Study form at Records and Registration forms.
2. Complete the form after you have downloaded and saved it to your computer. If you add information to the form before saving it, your information will not be saved with it.
- If you have any questions, reach out to your advisor for assistance.
3. Save and close the completed form.
4. Reopen and review the form. Reopen the form to make sure all of your information is correct and has been saved.
5. Email the saved form as a pdf attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please check the specific language section to find out more about exact requirements: