Associate Professor of Spanish Emeritus
Office: Bliss Building 306
Adriana Rosman-Askot received a Ph.D. in Latin American Literature from Princeton University and an M.A. in Clinical Psychology from La Salle University. Her research interests are in Contemporary Latin American Literature, Women’s Writing and Literature of Exile, with an emphasis on the intersection of literature and psychology. She has published articles on these subjects and has presented papers at national and international conferences.
- Latin American Literature
- Global Women Writers
- Introduction to Hispanic Literature (SPA 241)
- Honors Course on Exile Literature of Spanish America.
- Latin American Women Writers
- Spanish American Literature of Exile
- National and Gender Identity in Literature.
- B.A. – Temple University
- M.A. – Temple University
- Ph.D. – Princeton University